Creepy Valley Ltd is registered with the Jersey Financial Commission with registration number 98296
Creepy Valley is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Creepy Valley may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- your name
- contact information – email address & telephone number
- demographic information such as postal address and postcode
- other information relevant to any proposals and provision of our business services to you
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping, for the provision of our business operations and services.
- Where you are an existing or prospective customer, to communicate details of proposals and services we provide to you.
- Where you are an existing or prospective supplier, to communicate details of our requirements and services we require of you.
- Where you are a prospective employee, to communicate details of our opportunities and manage recruitment and employment processes.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new services, special offers or other information which we think you may find relevant using the email address which you have provided.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. All information transferred between your browser and this website are encrypted using the HTTPS protocol, using Digital Certificates with secure TLS Cyphers. This can be verified by looking for the secure padlock symbol in the browser address bar.
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place further physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. These policies and procedures are company confidential, to avoid exposure of this data security, so can only be made available to relevant parties legally bound by a non-disclosure agreement.
All the above mentioned data is classified as Personal Data only. We do not collect any data that can be inferred as Sensitive Data, nor do we collect any Payment information (Credit / Debit Card etc). All payments are collected via our Payment Service Providers Worldpay & CityPay using their secure payment systems.
Creepy Valley will only retain this data for a reasonable retention period, in order to allow us to provide any services or communications that are required of us during this period of engagement. This may vary depending upon the nature of our engagement, and due to legislative, regulatory or accounting purposes. Typically we will delete all unrequired data 2 years beyond the date that no further communications are required relevant to this data.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- We will only collect your data on our website booking and contact forms where you specifically agree to our terms of engagement.
- Creepy Valley occasionally utilise email marketing tools for the purposes of client communications, and where used, we always include an ability to unsubscribe your email address from any ongoing communications.
- If you believe Creepy Valley hold any personal data about you, you are welcome to send us a “Subject Access Request” via email to request details of this data. We will require you provide securely submitted / comprehensive proof of your identity before releasing any information.
- If you require this personal data to be Deleted / Anonymised / Archived / Updated or Altered in any other way, you should send this request via a “Subject Access Request” via email.
- If you wish to object to the storage of this personal data, or to restrict the processing of this data, you should send this request via a “Subject Access Request” via email.
- Creepy Valley are only able to respond to “Subject Access Requests” where these are received in writing, typically via email. Alternatively these may also be sent to our postal contact address on our Contact Page.
We will not distribute your personal information to third parties unless we are explicitly required to do so by law, or for accounting or regulatory purposes.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998, or the Jersey General Data Protection Regulations 2018. A small fee may be payable to cover administrative costs.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.